+follow
guest(s)
Mai Uta
Name: 望音 'マイ歌' マイ - Nozomine 'Mai Uta' Mai
Character Item : Chocolate cake with strawberry on top
Date of Birth : 1 November
Type / Model : RCLoid (RimoConLoid) / RC-1101
Personality : Mai Uta is a kuudere; she acts cold to others but actually cares about them. She is secretly an otaku. Mai Uta was born from someone's light of hope, who tried hard to sing better without giving up, and believe that someday one could reach one's goal. Mai is innocent and have high curiosity. She likes to observe things since she wanted to know more about the world.

UTAU Wiki Mai Uta Twitbot Reference Sheet Voicebank Download
Hello my name is Nayuki
Welcome to my UTAU blog!

Please credit me and send the link to me if you make mu UTAU sing or draw her~

I recommend you to contact me through my deviantART, SoundCloud or you could mention me in Twitter since I am not very active in YouTube...
Youtube Soundcloud RimoConLoids deviantART tumblr twitter
【UTAU】I LOVE YOU【Harune Tsubomi・Saane・Silver・Mai Uta】/ Sabtu, 02 Februari 2013